What is Bamboo Fiber?
As its name implies, bamboo fiber is extracted from bamboo. Another is most often heard on the market is Bamboo Charcoal Fiber. Bamboo Charcoal Fiber is different to bamboo fiber because production process. Bamboo Charcoal fiber is after combustion and carbon selection then become fiber, yarn and textile.
Bamboo has many pores and large surface area, and has many functions such as far infrared rays, anti-static, anti-electromagnetic radiation, antibacterial, deodorization, breathable, and negative ions.
1. Deodorization and efficient adsorption : The specific surface area of bamboo charcoal is three times that of charcoal. The porous structure of bamboo charcoal can absorb, decompose harmful chemicals and deodorization can reduce the concentration of noxious gases in the air. According to the test results of the JIS standard method, it is known that the antibacterial value of Staphylococcus aureus is above level 4.0, and the deodorization rate is above 80%.
2. Dehumidification and drying : Adjust the water molecules in the air to achieve the functions of dehumidification and drying.
3. Health care : K, Ca, Fe, Mg, Mn and other ingredients are beneficial to the human body.
4. Thermal energy storage : With far-infrared radiation can activate blood circulation, keep warm and protect against aging.
5. Antistatic : The surface specific resistance of bamboo charcoal fired in high temperature kiln reaches 1Ω, which has antistatic and electromagnetic wave shielding.
6. Generate negative anion : The high concentration of negative ions enhances the immune system of the human body. The concentration of negative ions in bamboo charcoal fabrics is as high as 6000/cm3, which is equivalent to the air comfort in the field.
Keyword：Friendly Fiber, Bamboo Fiber